Car accidents unfortunately happen frequently and often result in severe injuries. At Regenerative Health and Chiropractic, LTD. in Granite City, IL, our chiropractor, Dr. Christina Darin, specializes in treating auto accident injuries and assisting you in your journey towards recovery. Whether you are experiencing whiplash, neck pain, back pain, or headaches, we can provide the necessary treatment to alleviate your discomfort and prevent further complications.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Injuries that commonly occur from auto accidents can vary and some being immediately noticeable, while others may not appear until days or weeks later. Some common auto accident injuries include:
- Whiplash — When your head is forcefully moved forward and backward during a car accident, the impact can cause the ligaments and muscles in your neck to stretch. As a result, you may feel pain, stiffness, and limited mobility.
- Neck Pain — The force of a car accident can cause misalignment in the vertebrae in your neck, which can lead to discomfort and stiffness.
- Back Pain — The sudden jolts experienced during a collision can lead to misalignments in your spine and overstretch the supporting muscles and ligaments, which can cause back pain.
- Headaches — The stress following a car accident can trigger tension headaches. Not only that, you may also have concussions due to the auto accident that can result in severe headaches.
At our center, we understand the challenges posed by auto accident injuries. We are dedicated to providing customized tailored to your specific needs to help you heal.
What Tretments Does an Auto Accident Chiropractor Provide?
When it comes to car accident injuries, the effect of chiropractic treatments can vary from person to person. We utilize a variety of techniques to help alleviate your pain. Some of these techniques include the following:
- Manual Adjustment — Our chiropractor uses their hands to apply pressure and manipulate the spine and joints during this technique. This method is designed to realign the spine, which provides relief from auto accident injuries like whiplash and neck pain.
- Spinal Decompression — This chiropractic treatment utilizes a machine that applies controlled traction to the spine. The treatment can alleviate pressure on the spine and discs and is highly useful for conditions like herniated discs and back pain.
- Rehabilitation Exercises — These exercises are designed to help your muscles, ligaments, and tendons recover after an auto injury. The exercises can increase strength and flexibility, which can help you heal faster.
- Massage Therapy — We use this therapy to relieve pain and tension in your muscles and improving blood flow
Contact us for an Appointment Today
If you have an injury from a car accident that is causing pain, let our team at Regenerative Health and Chiropractic, LTD. In Granite City, IL, help. After an evaluation, we can create a well-rounded treatment plan that can reduce your symptoms and improve your health. To schedule your first appointment, contact us at (618) 931-2050 today!