Sports Injury Treatment from Our Chiropractor in Granite City, IL
At Regenerative Health and Chiropractic, our chiropractor in Granite City, IL, is here to help you feel your best and recover from pain and injuries. One of the most common ailments our clients face is sports injuries. So if you've suffered a sports injury, our chiropractor in Granite City, IL, can help relieve the pain and restore mobility through various services.
We provide several treatments to help reduce pain related to sports injuries, including chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, physical therapy rehabilitation exercises, and other therapeutic modalities. In addition, our team will assess your condition to determine your best course of action.
What Is a Sports Injury?
A sports injury is an injury that occurs while participating in physical activity or exercise. The most common types of sports injuries include:
- Muscle Sprains and Strains - These occur when a muscle or tendon is stretched beyond its standard capacity, resulting in pain and discomfort.
- Ligament Sprains - In other words, stretching or tearing of the ligaments attached to bones. This injury can cause instability and extreme pain.
- Fractures - Cracks in the bone are caused by trauma to the bone. Surgery may be the only option, depending on the fracture's severity.
- Tendonitis - Inflammation of the tendons and can cause pain when moving or exercising.
Our experienced chiropractic team can help you find relief regardless of your sports injury. Our treatments are tailored to your needs, ensure recovery, and reduce your chances of re-injury.
How Can We Treat Your Sports Injury?
Our chiropractor in Granite City, IL, provides several treatments to help reduce the pain and restore mobility associated with a sports injury. Depending on your condition, we may recommend one or more of the following services:
- Chiropractic Adjustments - Treatments like this involve carefully manipulating the spine to realign it and reduce discomfort.
- Massage Therapy - Directed massage and stretching can help improve circulation and reduce muscle swelling and tension.
- Physical Therapy Exercises - These specialized exercises help strengthen weakened muscles, restore range of motion, and improve function.
As for other therapeutic modalities, we offer treatment options such as heat or cold therapy and ultrasound to help reduce pain and improve mobility.
Find Relief from Sports Injury Today
At Regenerative Health and Chiropractic, our team of experienced chiropractors in Granite City, IL, will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan designed to help you quickly and effectively recover from your sports injury. Contact us at (618) 931-2050 to schedule an appointment!