Participating in sports can bring numerous rewards and benefits, including physical activity and the thrill of winning your favorite game. However, the downside of playing sports can be an unexpected sports injury that leaves you or your loved ones watching the game from the sidelines. Fortunately, the experienced chiropractic professionals at Regenerative Health and Chiropractic, LTD in Granite City can help you find pain relief from a nagging sports injury.
What is a Sports Injury?
Common injuries occurring while playing sports can lead to compression or damage to muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints surrounding the injured area. If left untreated, sports injuries can result in chronic pain, swelling, restricted mobility, and functional limitations. At Regenerative Health and Chiropractic, our Granite City chiropractor can help you and your loved ones find natural pain relief from common sports injuries using our tried and true chiropractic techniques.
Sports Injury Treatments
Sports injury treatment aims to offer patients natural pain relief, improve mobility, and reduce inflammation in the areas surrounding the injury. Our experienced chiropractor will treat your sports injury using one or more of the latest chiropractic techniques, modalities, and tools to help you recover faster.
1. Chiropractic Adjustment: Your Granite City chiropractor may recommend a series of chiropractic adjustments to reduce pain and inflammation and restore flexibility.
2. Class IV Laser Treatment: We use the latest chiropractic treatments, such as Class IV laser treatments, to accelerate healing and reduce pain for people with sports injuries.
3. GRASTON Technique: Our chiropractor uses specialized techniques, including the GRASTON technique, to treat soft tissue injuries and promote healing around painful joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
4. Spinal Decompression: We can use treatments like spinal decompression to relieve spinal pressure around spinal discs and nerves, which can contribute to chronic pain.
How to Get Chiropractic Treatment for a Sports Injury
The process is easy when you're ready to get treatment for your sports injury.
1. Contact your local Granite City chiropractor to schedule your initial consultation.
2. Our chiropractor will evaluate your injury and discuss potential chiropractic treatments that can provide natural pain relief and healing.
3. Once you and your provider agree on a treatment plan, the next step is to get treatment!
Contact Our Chiropractor in Granite City, IL
You don't have to live with a reduced quality of life caused by chronic pain, inflammation, and stiffness from a sports injury. A licensed chiropractor at our offices can help you and your loved ones find natural and lasting pain relief. If you're ready to get chiropractic treatment for a sports injury in IL, contact Regenerative Health and Chiropractic, LTD at (618) 931-2050 to schedule a sports injury consultation today.